Have you watched curling on TV during the Olympics and thought it looked fun? Would you like to try it out? Would you like to see the sport of curling available in the Keene / Monadnock region?
If so, here are three quick ways you can help us bring curling to Keene and the greater Monadnock region. Our greatest need at the moment is to build a community of people interested in the sport of curling and be able to show that support to others in the region:
1. Connect with us on social media – Help us show that people are interested in curling in the region by:
- Following @MonadnockCurl on Twitter
- Like our MonadnockCurling Facebook Page
- Add our Google+ Page to a circle AND give it a “+1″
2. SPREAD THE WORD! Please share those pages and accounts to your own social circles – and please share/retweet/+1 any updates we post. Tell people about the website. Mention “monadnockcurling.org” to friends. Write up an article for the newspaper or some other printed publication. Post a notice on a community bulletin board… help us let people know!
3. Please fill out our form to let us know your interest and experience (and you don’t need ANY experience – just a desire to see curling available in the Keene area).
Together we can bring the sport of curling to the Monadnock region! We need YOUR help to spread the word! Thank you!