We need your help to bring curling to Keene and the Monadnock region! Right now, we need to spread the word and gather a community of people interested in curling. The best ways you can help are:
1. Connect with Monadnock Curling Club on social media – Help us show that people are interested in curling in the region by:
- Following @MonadnockCurl on Twitter
- Like our MonadnockCurling Facebook Page
- Add our Google+ Page to a circle AND give it a “+1”
2. SPREAD THE WORD! Please share those pages and accounts to your own social circles – and please share/retweet/+1 any updates we post. Tell people about the website. Mention “monadnockcurling.org” to friends. Write up an article for the newspaper or some other printed publication. Post a notice on a community bulletin board… help us let people know!
3. Please fill out the form below to let us know your interest and experience. Thank you!
Please note – you do NOT need any curling experience! To make this happen we will need people with all sorts of expertise – people with backgrounds in organizing, marketing, legal, education, fund-raising, construction, design, coaching, artwork… you name it! All you need is a passion for wanting to see us have the sport of curling in the Monadnock region!